On March 22nd, TechPint will be connecting Northeast Ohio tech talent and companies over a beer. This will be unlike any other job fair you’ve attended, where 8 companies will be doing the pitching on an upbeat evening.
Here’s what you need to know:
- 200+ job seekers from across Northeast Ohio will attend
- They’re looking for a broad range of roles at tech companies — from software to business development, customer success to UX design
- The event takes place as part of TechPint, the ‘most popular tech networking event in Northeast Ohio’ (Crain’s) on Thursday, March 22nd, at Goldhorn Brewery — located on the east side of the city at 1361 E 55th Street
- Doors open at 4:00PM
- 8 companies will be presenting from 5:15PM to 6:00PM.
- Attendees will stay for the rest of the event until at least 9:00PM giving you plenty of time to connect with them.
- The pitch is less about benefits and much more about culture
- Hiring managers and senior executives should do the pitching .. this is about selling the big picture!
- Each company will have one slide, putting the focus on the story the pitcher is telling
- Each company will get a high top table located in the middle of the floor in the venue — encouraging everyone to stand and mingle
- Your company name will be clearly displayed above your table
- Plenty of food, beer, and entertainment will be provided to keep the energy flowing throughout the evening
Ultimately, we will connect you in an authentic way to the tech community and get you great leads for positions you need to be filled. Pitching spots are limited to just 8 companies, with pricing proportional to company size.
Please contact Paul McAvinchey for more information:
(440) 527 3575